We have all heard many terrifying stories of people’s experiences of Government-provided healthcare. Many people are just terrified of using publicly funded healthcare systems because they see them as being inferior to profit-motivated private healthcare. What’s fascinating is that despite the economic recession, the number of people willing to pay for private healthcare has risen considerably.
The news is full of stories of how dirty, NHS hospitals have helped to spread modern ‘superbugs’ such as MRSA. One friend recently told me how he would have had to wait for 6 months to get an important operation on his leg using the NHS. She was extremely frustrated because she had been confined to a wheelchair for the entire period up until the operation. In the end, after about a month of living in a wheelchair, he decided to get an appointment at a Private hospital london where she was able to be treated and rehabilitated in under 2 weeks.
- What To Look Out For When Buying A Kitten
- Got the best multi trip planned
- Should You Have a Mammogram?
- 5 Fun Family Activities for a Rainy Day
- Business management software
- Robin Of Loxley
- How to Avoid the Horror Stories.
- Pricey Photography
- Greenberg, Evans, and Modern Photography
- Your Options for G9 LED Lighting